- Education ISK in its holistic approach focuses on the whole student and life-long learning.
- For parents Learning and playing in advanced spaces, proper nutruition, food and health services.
The International School of Kazan today has two Primary school campuses offering an international K-5 curriculum. ISK will eventually become a K-12 school, the middle and high school buildings with state of the art facilities opened its doors to Grades 6-9 on September 1, 2016.
- 15 August International School of Kazan is the COuncil of International Schools member
- 29June The cost of tuition for the 2017-2018 academic year was approved by the Board of Trustees of the International School of Kazan
- 26May ISK's got talent 2017
- 5May ISK's application for registration with Search Associates has been approved
- 5May Victory Day at ISK
Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to visit the International School of Kazan and to meet your amazing students and teachers.
International education is available in our city with the native speaking teachers. It is no longer just a dream, it is a reality!
When I’ve heard about this school, I thought it’s just a business project. However, when I came here for the 1st of September, I enjoyed style of school.
Ninni Viitanen Finland
When thinking back on the time spent in ISK we can see now how much it brought in to our sons’ lives.
Excellent school! Responsive and competent team of teachers and guidance! And most importantly, children are happy to go to school!